By placing an order through Zelda Shop, you agree to the terms below. These are provided to ensure that both parties are aware of and agree to this arrangement to protect each other and to set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability, we strive to maintain an accurate inventory of stock but from time to time there may be a stock discrepancy and we may not be able to fill all items at the time of your purchase. In this case, we will contact you to see if you would prefer to wait for the out-of-stock item to be restocked or if you would prefer a voucher.
2. Shipping costs
Shipping charges are calculated at checkout based on the weight, size and most importantly the destination of the items in your order. The payment of the shipping costs will be collected at the time of purchase. This price will be the final price of your order for shipping costs.
The conditions of return are available in the page Return and Refund Policy which you will find the link at the bottom of the page.
4. Shipping conditions
In general, orders shipped internationally may be in transit for up to 30 days. This varies greatly depending on the type of delivery selected and the supplier related to the items in the order you have placed.
4.1 Shipping Time
Orders are generally processed within 2 business days of payment of the order. Indeed, we leave a 2 hour delay so that the delivery address can be modified.
Our teams contact the storage locations for items Monday through Friday during normal business hours, except on national holidays, at which time shipping will not be activated with the storage locations.
When you place an order with Zelda Shop, the maximum shipping time is 25 business days. Orders are often shipped within 4 business days. However, delivery can take up to 30 days during this busy time.
It is important to note the difference between shipping and delivery. Delivery is the act of transporting items and ensuring their delivery to a destination address. While shipping is the action of getting the items in an order out the door.
For this reason, exceptionally, the delivery time can be up to 25 days (2 working days for order processing, 2 working days for shipping and 21 days for delivery).
These are the exceptional total times but Zelda Shop would like to communicate this to you to avoid any inconvenience. That said, once this delivery time has passed, i.e. 25 days, we want to keep you satisfied.
To do so, we will offer you solutions such as sending your order back to us at our expense or creating a gift voucher worth more than the amount of your initial order. This almost never happens, but Zelda Shop is becoming a victim of its own success and we prefer to anticipate these situations and let you know what our customer service policy is.
Therefore, if you received your order confirmation email 10 days ago or more, please either reply to your order confirmation email or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And in order for your email to be processed as quickly as possible, we recommend that you include the following information in your email:
- Your order number
- The email address you used to place your order
- Your last name
- First name
- Content of your order (even approximate)
- Date of your order
If you send us an email to email@example.com, we also advise you to put as subject of the email "Delivery time - Your order number".
Example: "Delivery time - 125698".
Zelda Shop's dedicated customer service staff will respond to you within 24 business hours by email to address your situation.
4.2 Change of Delivery Address For delivery address change requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order is shipped.
4.3 P.O. Box Shipping Zelda Shop will only ship to P.O. Box addresses using the Postal Service. We are not able to offer courier services to these locations at this time.
4.4 Shipping to Military Addresses We are able to ship to military addresses through the USPS. However, we are not able to provide this service using courier services.
4.5 Out of Stock Items If an item is out of stock, we will contact you to see if you would prefer to wait for the out of stock item to be restocked or if you would prefer a gift certificate. This voucher will have a value greater than the amount of your original order.
4.6 Exceeding the delivery time If the delivery time has exceeded the expected time, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can process your request.
5. Tracking Notifications Upon shipment, you will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to track the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the transportation service provider.
6. Damaged Packages in Transit If you notice that a package is damaged in transit, please reject the delivery if possible and contact our customer service department. If the package was delivered without you being present, please contact Zelda Shop's dedicated customer service staff at email@example.com.
7. Duties and taxes
7.1 Sales Tax Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as shown on Zelda Shop when you place your order.
7.2 Import Duties and Taxes Import duties and taxes for international shipments may be due upon arrival in the destination country. This varies by country, and Zelda Shop encourages you to be aware of these potential costs before placing an order with us. If you refuse to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your country destination, the goods will be returned to Zelda Shop at the customer's expense, and the customer will receive a refund of the value of the goods paid for, less the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the original shipment will not be refunded.
8. Cancellations If you change your mind before you have received your order on Zelda Shop, we can accept cancellations at any time before the order is shipped. If an order has already been shipped, please refer to our refund policy at the bottom of the page.
9. Packages are insured against damage and loss up to the value declared by the carrier. Loss is acknowledged in the event that the postal service confirms the loss. A delivery confirmed by the postal service will be considered valid. Indeed, Zelda Shop has experienced too many cases of dishonest customers claiming to have not been delivered to rely solely on the customer's word. However, Zelda Shop will do its best to accommodate you by returning the items in your order at its expense or offering you a gift certificate worth more than your original order.
9.1 Process for packages damaged in transit We will issue a refund or replacement using the Return and Refund Policy linked at the bottom of the page.
9.2 Process for packages lost in transit In the event that the postal service confirms a loss in transit, Zelda Shop will do its best to accommodate you by returning the items in your order at its expense or offering you a gift certificate worth more than your original order.
10. Customer service
For customer service inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.